Gang of 6...

This blog belongs to 6 ex COE students of NSIT... Though, now, we are all in separate places, studying or working, we hope to remain in touch with each other lest we forget the great time we had back in college. This blog is an attempt to achieve the same. Here's to us...!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

well begun is half done....

yes Obivan, definitely more interesting than the usual drivel you crank out:) And I do agree with most of what you said - in fact, I think I must have thought up some of the arguments myself, trying to convince you guys of the idea some time ago(when all everyone could say was, hmm...interesting, let's see how long Johnny keeps this up if I ignore the suggestion altogether;)

I especially agree with the thing about sticking together, no matter where we be at the moment - so though Danish may be coding the next hot-mobile app in Gurgaon, Deepak be glaring down some donkeys in his cubicle next-door, and Gaurav be teaching the STM log the Six-Sigma way, it'll be great if we can still keep in touch on a regular basis. And this way, Madhav can even give e-classes on how to keep negative emotions at bay to all of us, all the way from Stanford or someplace(what say, Maddy?;)

I believe it's really worthwhile to invest some effort and time to get used to writing for a blog(rather than dispensing our ideas and thoughts to the winds, at the back of the bus, for all co-passengers to frown at, eh Gaurav?) and I think this is a great start - anything that gets Abhinav to think positively about something is great, right? So, I hope to see more of our people using this medium in the future to express, vent and thrust their views etc - at least we have a written record of who said what?!

1 comment:

abhgupta said...

trying to be funny, eh john?? You will see that cribbing isn't the only thing I am good at.. And that reminds me..well i'll put that in another post..