Gang of 6...

This blog belongs to 6 ex COE students of NSIT... Though, now, we are all in separate places, studying or working, we hope to remain in touch with each other lest we forget the great time we had back in college. This blog is an attempt to achieve the same. Here's to us...!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hmmm.... I dunno actually

Now you've done it! Finally! After all that raving about creating a team blog, however useless I may find it, you have finally gone and done it! As Obivan says, quite correctly, that blogs are for people who are emotionally needy. I say, ((attention hungry)AND(net addict)OR(drowned in self pity) = blogger); it's not even a derivable law, it's a bloody axiom. I mean, who in his/her right mind would spend even five minutes a day on the internet, creating a so called "log" of sorts of their general rantings? For empathy you say, wrong! For attention. In fact, worse are the people who go on reading the blogs of random people, I mean, get out of the virtual world and get a REAL life for God's sake!
All said and done, if we really are to keep in touch, I doubt how far this blog idea will go, though it's worth a try. I mean, if Danish is coding the latest app, Deepak is looking at asses (don't mind the pun Pinky - I just reiterated what Johnny said), Gaurav's taking over STM, Obivan is cribbing his way to the Chairmanship of some company and I'm designing a Machine Translation System for all possible language pairs of the world (along with Johnny, at the same university; considering how things are going), who is going to have the time to post here?
Enough blogging about blogging... I've just wasted 10 whole minutes of my precious time on this God forsaken activity. But, you can count on me doing so in the future as well ;)

2 comments:

life is like that only.... said...

come on Madhav, I am sure you spare us ole buddies just a few minutes, perhaps every second saturday or something...or maybe just use a few minutes otherwise to be spent chatting with NK and the ilk...:D

abhgupta said...

hehe.. totally agree..