Gang of 6...

This blog belongs to 6 ex COE students of NSIT... Though, now, we are all in separate places, studying or working, we hope to remain in touch with each other lest we forget the great time we had back in college. This blog is an attempt to achieve the same. Here's to us...!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Anwar




Nauheed Cyrusi.. 
That's the name that has been stuck in my mind the last couple of days. And some can guess why. She has acted in all of 10-11 movies, one of which was Anwar.

Though this movie was trashed at the BO, and though I haven't yet seen it, still, the songs are awesome. Songs like Aankhen Teri, Javeda Zindagi are quite
 beautiful. And so is Vijay Raaz, a wonderful wonderful actor. He lies firmly in the list of the precious few method actors that Bollywood has produced. I have been t
old that, if not for the story, Anwar is a must watch for his acting. 
I would love to watch the movie, if anyone is willing to watch it with me..! :)

Btw, all the TV Channels are hell-bent to inform me that it is
 Daughter's Day tomorrow. All right, I give in. Happy Daughter's day to all daughters of the world..!

2 comments:

Bhavya said...

After the videos you've shown me today, I am more than willing to watch it with you

abhgupta said...

plan banao.. tuesday ko rukate hai.. what say you?